- The content and information displayed on this web site is the property of The Shawnee Playhouse and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Shawnee Playhouse Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- This site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of The Shawnee Playhouse and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of The Shawnee Playhouse and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Shawnee representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential, and is provided to you for your personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
- All SHAWNEE PLAYHOUSEINFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications you make to Shawnee regarding Shawnee Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like:
- you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and The Shawnee Playhouse shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure;
- The Shawnee Playhouse shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and
- The Shawnee Playhouse shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- The Shawnee Playhouse Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Shawnee Playhouse reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to The Shawnee Playhouse information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. The Shawnee Playhouse will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to The Shawnee Playhouse guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.